Online registration now open for the Midwest HPBA Annual Meeting and Product Showcase
We are thinking outside the box, and trying something new this year. Instead of our typical education agenda, attendees will spend the day developing a business plan for their company's future. Whether you've been in business 4 days or 40 years, you need a business plan too...
1. DEVELOP a sense of direction and outline measurable goals
2. IMPROVE performance by getting everyone on the same page
3. BUILD a competitive advantage and increase profit and sales revenue
4. ASSESS business opportunities and how to reach new market segments
5. SECURE funds for expanding your business or product linesAND MORE!
Creating or revising a business plan can be an intimidating, costly and time-consuming process. This fast-paced, interactive, CEU-certified planning session will get you and your employees thinking about your future and developing a winning strategy for your business.
You work hard everyday in your business, take one day this summer to work hard ON your business! CLICK HERE to learn more or to register online or CLICK HERE to download a registration form.